Let Mr. Pit Frisco pamper your pooch while you enjoy your vacation, or know that they are in expert hands while you focus on your business trip. Your pup will receive food, water, treats, medicine and daily walks. All you need to do is leave out their favorite toys, treats and leash. Outside pets will have a minimum of one visit per day. Minimum 2 visits per day for indoor pets. Each visit is 20-30 minutes. We will also pick up your mail and/or newspapers, water your plants and turn on/off your lights. We are voted “2 paws up” as favorite pet sitter in North Dallas.
See details below.
Pet Boarding service only available for Mr. Pit’s Doggie Day Care clients or dogs who have completed Mr. Pit’s training program.
Each Additional Dog(of same household)
- Outside dogs/Pets have a minimum of one visit per day; inside dogs/Pets have a minimum of two visits per day.
- Visits are approximately 20-30 minutes each.
- Food, water, treats, medicine, and walks included daily – please leave dog’s/pet treat, toys, and leash.
- Dogs must wear an ID tag.
- Pet sitting assignment is accepted only at the discretion of the sitter.
- Picking up mail, papers, plant watering, turning on/off lights, TV is included.
- Full payment is expected at start of service.
- Client agrees to pay immediately upon return for all emergency vet visits.
- Dogs must be up to date on all immunizations.
- Cancellation Policy: Multi-day assignments cancelled with less than 48 hours’ notice are subject to a 50% cancellation fee. One week’s notice is due prior to Thanksgiving and Christmas. Once an assignment has started, full payment is due regardless of early return (unless prearranged).
- Please schedule two weeks in advance (one month prior to holidays) so we can be sure to accommodate your pets. Scheduling less than 48 hours prior to departure could result in a lack of availability or a late booking fee.
- There will be an additional $35 daily surcharge for cleaning excessive defecating, vomiting or urinating inside their crate or house.
- There will be an additional $35 daily surcharge for the following holidays:
New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
NO CHARGE for additional pets.
Rates apply for services within 10 miles of zip code 75033. Add $25 per day for miles over 11.0 – 20.0 miles.
what our clients are saying...
Mr. Pit is awesome!! He is definitely passionate about what he does and it reflects in his work. We have two 80+lbs. dogs and he has been great with both of them. He has given us great advice on training and walking them. One of our girls is a bit jealous of the other one at times and he has given us great tips. The dogs can definitely feel his good energy and they listen to everything he says! He is a dog whisperer 🙂 We are so lucky that we found him so that our girls can stay home when we go out of town as well. He comes over feeds them, walks them and even gets our mail, etc. We also love all of the cute pics he takes of them and he always sends videos of him walking them. We are so lucky we found Rafael, he is great to work with!
Mr. Pit is Godsend. He was referred to me by a good friend, when my puppy started getting rebellious and aggressive with my eldest dog. I was so stressed out about what my pup was becoming and what I could do. He came over the very next day and within 3 minutes of entering my home, he had full control of the pup without laying a hand on her. He gave me some wonderful advice and calmed my nerves quickly. He also told me about his day camp to help with the energy of my 2 youngest. Today was their first day of camp. Not only did he come get them, he sent a video while they were there and brought them home SO happy, not to mention, nice and tired. I am grateful to have found him. I would suggest him to anyone that loves their dogs.
We have two 125+ pound dogs and although they have wonderful temperaments, they can be quite a handful. There is no one else in town (not even family) that I trust them with more. For dog walking, day camp, advice on everyday training - Mr. Pit Frisco is our one and only go-to guy.
Can't say enough great things about Mr Pit. Kind and knowledgeable about dogs AND their owners, he helped me with some behavior issues with my fur babies and this is a much happier household!
Entrenador de 5 estrellas. Eso vale. Un trabajo bien realizado forja un trabajo de excelencia. Dios te bendiga.
The best in the business he is so dedicated that he take ownership of every job
He is so dedicated to helping dogs and their owners to achieve healthy relationships. He is the BEST!
Mr. Pit is awesome...best trainer I have ever worked with! He was able to get my crazy/strong Great Dane to walk on a leash without pulling. I'm excited to see how she does with doggy daycare. =)
No words to describe how amazing Rafael is. He literally saved my life and the life of my foster! Thank you so much for all the hard work you're putting into making sure this girl gets the life she deserves.