Send us a message with any questions or to book a service.
1. Bookings are ONLY confirmed when full payment is received. Availability emails are not a guarantee of booking.
2. Full payment is expected at time of booking service.
3. For all emergency vet visits, client agrees to pay immediately upon return and collection of your pet.
4. Dogs must be up to date on all immunizations. It is our policy to refuse entry to any dog that does not have a valid vaccination certificate.
5. Dogs must wear an ID tag.
6. There will be an additional $35 surcharge for the following holidays: New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
7. Cancellation Policy: (Applicable to all of our Dog Services: Dog Evaluations, Canine Adventure Camp, Dog Boarding, and Dog Training services.)
♦ Regular reservations:
– Cancellations made with less than a 48 hours notice are subject to pay 50% of the cost of the scheduled service.
– For full refund, cancellation must be made with more than 48 hours of the actual day of scheduled service.
♦ Holiday reservations:
– Cancellations made with 7 days notice are subject to pay 50% of the cost of the booking.
– No refund will be given to scheduled service cancellation made with less than 7 days notice.
NOTES: The weeks of New Year’s, Spring break, Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and any other above mentioned holiday are considered a holiday reservation. Once an assignment has started, full payment is due regardless of early return.
8. An Overdraft Fee of $35 will be applied to each declined check.
9. We reserve the right to refuse service to any dog(s) based on previous history of aggression, illness, etc. or owners with previous history of hostility, aggression, or breach of contract.
10. Dog owner must notify Mr. Pit LLC, as soon as possible, if a change in service date and/or time needs to be made. Additional charges can be applied.
11. We will not accept arrivals or handle departures after regular business hours.
12. Dogs that are not picked up within Canine Adventure Camp regular business hours, will be placed in boarding, at Mr. Pit’s discretion. Additional charges will be applied to account and will be due at moment of pick-up.
13. Any dog left in our facility without the required documentation, current vaccination record, full payment for services requested, or not picked up at the previously agreed date can be considered as abandoned and can be surrendered to the closest animal shelter.
Mr. Pit—Terms Date: 10/23/19 Rev. #11
Not all dogs are or can be accepted at Mr. Pit LLC. We are an exclusive dog service company. Personal attention, dedication, and love are our way of ensuring your dog is having the best care.